Feature type: name, no symbol
Segment grid: 4B4
- (no distance figure) Firmoviceno
- One stretch is drawn as two.
- To judge by BAtlas 42, there seems every likelihood that a route from Svrpicano to Firmoviceno reflects the error of a copyist who incautiously continued the route linework on from Svrpicano to the right, when it should only have gone downwards. Compare the case of Amavante (9C1).
- River crossing: Fl. Misiv (river, no. 36)
- VII (7) Admartis
- Two stretches (or even three ? see note under Admartis) are called for by a sharp change of direction and by passage through a mountain range symbol.