Feature type: symbol F3, named
Segment grid: 4B5
For the symbol, see Buehl.
It seems likely that route linework, with a distance figure, directly down to the elaborate unnamed symbol #34 was marked on the original map, but there is no sign of either on our copy.
- XIIII (14) Nomento
- Under the route linework appears "Via Nvmentana" (spread over two lines, the first running through river #26D).
- River crossing: (river, no. 26D)
- XVI (16) Adaqvas Albvlas
- One stretch is drawn as two.
- Below the route linework appears "Via tybvrtina".
- XII (12) Cabios
- Below the route linework appears "Via Prentina".
- XV (15) Adqvintanas
- Below the route linework appears "Via Lavicana".
- X (10) (unnamed / illegible, no. 39)
- Below the route linework appears "Via Latina".
- X (10) Bobellas
- Below the route linework appears "Via Appia".
- XII (12) Lavrento
- XVI (16) Hostis
- In a unique reversal of the style of presentation otherwise carefully adhered to around ROMA, the route name ("Via Hostensis") appears above its linework, and the distance figure XVI below. The reason is the proximity of the river course (#26A) and the elaborate unnamed symbol (#34), which together leave insufficient space below the route linework.