Marketing Executive, Asia
- Reference: ME/Asia
- Department: ELT
- Location: Singapore
We are seeking a dynamic results-oriented person to expand and extend our marketing activities in Asia. The successful person will be responsible for the development and implementation of product- and list-specific marketing plans at regional level, in line with the Press’ vision and values.
• Increase our web and digital marketing presence
• Create/coordinate Asia-specific marketing campaigns for US and UK product in Asia.
• Train Cambridge and distributor sales staff on new product
• Coordinate and interpret market research and feedback for each publishing centre
• Assist in the creation of generic print catalogues and brochures for the region
• Develop fully-fledged marketing plans for Asia product for key markets.
• Create marketing pieces appropriate to these plans
• Degree-level education.
• At least 4 years experience in sales/marketing with a proven track record.
• Strong interest in books, online products and related emerging technologies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of b2b and b2c digital marketing with a strong focus on social media would be an advantage.
• Strong presentation skills would be an advantage.
• Language teaching experience would be an advantage.
• Highly motivated, self-driven and a team player adaptable to change.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a full CV stating your current and expected salary by 30th August, 2012. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)