- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Victoria Wright, Denise Taylor
- Available from: March 2019
This comprehensive resource is written to cover the Cambridge IGCSE ICT syllabus (0417).
Send a Query×
This Teacher's Resource CD-ROM accompanies the Cambridge IGCSE® ICT Coursebook Second edition. It has been written to offer teachers support and guidance for the 0417 syllabus and includes chapter-by-chapter support, ideas and advice, homework tasks, additional extension activity worksheets.
Lesson notes and suggested themes support teachers' planning.
Additional worksheets with answers provides extra materials to reinforce concepts and help student learning.
- 1. Types and components of computer systems
- 2. Input and output devices
- 3. Storage devices and media
- 4. Networks and the effects of using them
- 5. The effects of using IT
- 6. ICT applications
- 7. The systems life cycle
- 8. Safety and security
- 9. Audience
- 10. Communication
- 11. File management
- 12. Images
- 13. Layout
- 14. Styles
- 15. Proofing
- 16. Graphs and charts
- 17. Document production
- 18. Data manipulation
- 19. Presentation
- 20. Data analysis
- 21. Website authoring
Latest newsAll news
18 May 2020
TOK-bite video 2: teaching the new core theme 'Knowledge and the Knower'
We take a closer look at why the IB has introduced the new theme and...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×