Student's Book with CD-ROM/Audio CD EMPIK Polish Edition
Unavailable - out of print February 2015
Based on the communicative approach, and drawing on the best of current thinking and practice, this major new course prepares students for real-world communication.
The presentation and practice of vocabulary and grammar are of equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking with an emphasis on 'real world' language for social situations.
The listening and reading material provides fresh new angles on universal topics and students are given numerous opportunities to practise new language through a wide variety of communicative activities, many of which are personalized.
face2face is also fully compatible with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and gives students regular opportunities to evaluate their progress.
Each self-contained double-page lesson is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation. The Teacher's Books contain optional photocopiable resources and tests, ensuring that the course can be tailored to the needs of different classes.
Each level provides approximately 80 hours of core teaching material, which can be extended to 120 hours with the inclusion of the photocopiable resource material and extra ideas in the Teacher's Book.
The Student's Books are packaged with a free CD-ROM/Audio CD that offers hundreds of extra practice activities, video sequences, recording capability, customizable texts and much more.
The face2face Elementary Student's Book CD-ROM/Audio CD won the ESU President's Award 2005 for the best use of new technology in ELT.
- FREE interactive CD-ROM/Audio CD offering increased flexibility for learners.
- Double-page lessons are easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation.
- Optional photocopiable resources for communicative activities in the Teachers Book so the course can be tailored to the needs of different classes (course lengths, mixed-level classes).
- Up to date language with vocabulary selection informed by the Cambridge International Corpus and the Cambridge Learner Corpus.
- The course is compatible with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Whiteboard software designed to be used alongside Student Books offers teachers a rich resource to complement the course and a more flexible way to manage and use the Student's Book in class.
Also in this subject
Touchstone Level 4
Student's Book A with Online Workbook A
Touchstone, together with Viewpoint, is a six-level English program based on research from the Cambridge English Corpus.Authors: Michael McCarthy, Jeanne McCarten, Helen SandifordEnglish Type: American EnglishCEF Level: B1 - B2Publication date: May 2014
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×