- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Mary Jones, Geoff Jones
- Available from: June 2017
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Biology syllabus (0610) is fully updated for the revised syllabus for first examination from 2016.
Send a Query×
Written by an experienced teacher and examiner, Cambridge IGCSE Biology Coursebook with CD-ROM and Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition (third edition) gives comprehensive and accessible coverage of the syllabus content. Suggestions for practical activities are included, designed to help develop the required experimental skills. Study tips throughout the text, exam-style questions at the end of each chapter and a host of revision and practice material are designed to help students prepare for their examinations. Answers to the exam-style questions in the coursebook are provided.
Comprehensive print and digital coverage of the full syllabus with extra focus on practical skills and exam preparation.
Carefully selected animated videos aid understanding of challenging scientific concepts whilst bringing the content to life.
Auto-marked formative assessment quizzes with tailored feedback to incorrect answers which highlight common misconceptions, to ensure continual learning opportunities for students.
Exam-style questions at the end of every chapter allow students to practise and prepare for their examinations.
Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Additional materials including detailed answers to all questions, advice on revision and examinations and recommendations of extra resources are all available to download in the enhanced edition.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
For information on how to use Cambridge Elevate editions and on supported devices please see inside the front cover.
- Coursebook: Introduction
- 1. Classification
- 2. Cells
- 3. Movement in and out of cells
- 4. The chemicals of life
- 5. Enzymes
- 6. Plant nutrition
- 7. Animal nutrition
- 8. Transport in plants
- 9. Transport in animals
- 10. Pathogens and immunity
- 11. Respiration and gas exchange
- 12. Excretion
- 13. Coordination and response
- 14. Homeostasis
- 15. Drugs
- 16. Reproduction in plants
- 17. Reproduction in humans
- 18. Inheritance
- 19. Variation and natural selection
- 20. Organisms and their environment
- 21. Humans and the environment
- 22. Biotechnology
- Answers to questions
- CD-ROM: Advice on study and revision skills
- Self-assessment checklists
- Revision checklists
- Answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Practice exam-style papers and mark schemes
- Multiple-choice self-tests and answers
- Expanded notes on activities for teachers and technicians.
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×