- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Author(s):Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward
- Available from: May 2016
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This is a series of fully worked solutions manuals for Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma and Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma.
Send a Query×
This Cambridge Elevate Solutions Manual for Mathematics for the IB Diploma Higher Level contains approximately 1250 fully worked solutions to the colour-coded examination-style questions contained in the coursebook. The solutions detail one method of solving the problem, with comments to give additional explanations where required.
- 1. Counting principles
- 2. Exponents and logarithms
- 3. Polynomials
- 4. Algebraic solutions
- 5. The theory of functions
- 6. Transformations of graphs
- 7. Sequences and series
- 8. Binomial expansion
- 9. Circular measure and trigonometric functions
- 10. Trigonometric equations and identities
- 11. Geometry of triangles and circles
- 12. Further trigonometry
- 13. Vectors
- 14. Lines and planes in space
- 15. Complex numbers
- 16. Basic differentiation and its applications
- 17. Basic integration and its applications
- 18. Further differentiation methods
- 19. Further integration methods
- 20. Further applications of calculus
- 21. Summarising data
- 22. Probability
- 23. Discrete probability distributions
- 24. Continuous distributions
- 25. Mathematical induction
- 26. Questions crossing chapters
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×