- English Language Learning
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary 2nd Edition
Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
The new edition of the Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary covers around 6,000 phrasal verbs current in British, American and Australian English. Clear explanations and guidance help learners master this difficult yet essential aspect of the English language.
* Fully updated with new phrasal verbs, e.g. cosy up to, copy in, sex up
* Clear advice on grammar and usage
* Thousands of example sentences show phrasal verbs in typical contexts
* Most common phrasal verbs highlighted so students know which to learn
* A thematic section shows phrasal verbs in topic groups for vocabulary expansion
- Fully updated with new phrasal verbs, e.g. cosy up to, copy in, sex up
- Clear advice on grammar and usage
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Cambridge Idioms Dictionary
This new edition clearly explains the meaning and use of over 7,000 idioms current in British, American and Australian English.English Type: British English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×