- English Language Learning
- Adult & Young Adult
- Grammar in Use Intermediate 3rd Edition
Grammar in Use Intermediate
Student's Book without Answers with CD-ROM
Reference and Practice for Students of North American English
1 Paperback, 1 CD-ROM
Grammar in Use Intermediate is a highly successful grammar text known for its clear, concise explanations and innovative format.
Ideal for students preparing for the TOEFL ® test or other standard examinations, the new edition of this popular North American English grammar title offers even more support, with a larger format to include more explanation and practice, eight new units on phrasal verbs, and 10 pages of Additional Exercises.
This edition, without answers, is ideal for classroom use. It includes a CD-ROM featuring additional practice exercises, progress reports, interactive games, and a link to the Cambridge Dictionaries Online. You can even create your own tests to review the language learned.
- NEW! Extra pages of Additional Exercises offer students even more contrastive practice.
- NEW! Eight new units on the most common phrasal verbs at this level give learners extra help with this tricky area of language.
- NEW! The interactive CD-ROM allows students to revisit all the grammar in the book with appealing exercises, games, a create-your-own-tests feature and a built-in grammar reference.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
IELTS Grammar For Bands 6.5 and above
with answers and downloadable audio
All the grammar you need for IELTS success!Authors: Diana Hopkins, Pauline CullenEnglish Type: International EnglishCEF Level: B1 - C1+Publication date: March 2021
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×