Cambridge Grammar of English
Paperback with CD-ROM
A Comprehensive Guide
Other available formats:
Mixed media product - 1 Hardback, 1 CD-ROM
A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage.
With its clear, two part structure, this is a user-friendly book from the world's leading English grammar publisher.
The accompanying CD-ROM (Windows only) makes Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• The whole book in handy, searchable format.
• Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
• Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
- Over 7,000 examples of English grammar illustrated.
- User-friendly, two-part structure covers grammar and usage.
- The most comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English.
- Special focus on difficult language areas and guidance on avoiding common mistakes.
- Differences between British and American English clearly explained.
- Winner of British Council Innovation Award 2007
Also in this subject
This useful little book highlights typical mistakes that learners make at First Certificate level and shows how to avoid them.Author: Susanne Tayfoor
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×