- English Language Learning
- Teacher Training, Development and Research
- Teacher Training Essentials
Teacher Training Essentials
Workshops for Professional Development
Other available formats:
Ready-to-go activities for teacher trainers running pre- and in-service training courses. For busy teacher trainers who practise what they preach: trainees will benefit from learning about methodology in training sessions which are in themselves models of good teaching practice.
This book of ready-to-use teacher training workshops is designed to provide a bank of perfectly planned and structured sessions with accompanying photocopiable worksheets. The sessions develop trainees’ and teachers’ knowledge of three key areas: methodology, language and theory, and encourage them to actively reflect on their own prior learning and experience. These workshops are ideal for in-house and in-service teacher training as well as preparation for awards such as CELTA, DELTA, Trinity CertTESOL and Trinity LTCL Diploma TESOL. They are also suitable for those taking B.Ed and PGCE courses.
Each teacher training workshop consists of 2-3 photocopiable worksheets accompanied by comprehensive trainer’s notes.
Workshops are suitable for a range of teaching experience: pre-service, new in-service or experienced teachers.
Trainees will benefit from learning about teaching methodology in training sessions which are models of good teaching practice.
- Photocopiable, ready-to-use activities for teacher training with comprehensive trainer's notes
- Activities cover key teacher training areas: classroom methodology, developing language awareness and background to teaching
- Activities are suitable for a range of teaching experience, and are labelled according to whether they are suitable for pre-service, early in-service or experienced teachers
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Teachers as Course Developers
This is a book about how language teachers themselves rather than curriculum specialists develop and implement their own courses.Author: Kathleen Graves
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×