- Qualification:Cambridge Lower Secondary
- Author(s):Mary Jones, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, David Sang
- Available from: August 2020
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Science suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage.
Send a Query×
This engaging course supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically, with full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series. This digital coursebook for Stage 7 gives a thorough introduction to the concepts, and offers a wealth of ideas for hands-on activities to make the subject matter come to life.
- Biology: 1. Plants and humans as organisms
- 2. Cells and organisms
- 3. Living things in their environment
- 4. Variation and classification
- Chemistry: 5. States of matter
- 6. Material properties
- 7. Material changes
- 8. The Earth
- Physics: 9. Forces and motion
- 10. Energy
- 11. The Earth and beyond
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×