Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
- Author team includes Frank Kelly, a pioneer in the field of stochastic networks
- Self-contained appendices contain discussion of relevant mathematical techniques, such as Lagrange multipliers
- Derived from a graduate-level course taught at the University of Cambridge
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: April 2014
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107691704
- length: 231 pages
- dimensions: 228 x 152 x 12 mm
- weight: 0.39kg
- contains: 60 b/w illus. 80 exercises
- availability: In stock
Table of Contents
1. Markov chains
2. Queueing networks
3. Loss networks
4. Decentralized optimization
5. Random access networks
6. Effective bandwidth
7. Internet congestion control
8. Flow level internet models
Appendix A. Continuous time Markov processes
Appendix B. Little's law
Appendix C. Lagrange multipliers
Appendix D. Foster-Lyapunov criteria
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×