- Introduction (Chapter 1)
- Deformation (Chapter 2)
- Strain (Chapter 3)
- Stress (Chapters 4 and 5)
- Rheology (Chapter 6)
- Brittle deformation (Chapter 7)
- Joints and veins (Chapter 8)
- Faults (Chapter 9)
- Kinematics and paleostress in the brittle regime (Chapter 10)
- Plastic deformation (Chapter 11)
- Folding (Chapter 12)
- Foliations (Chapter 13)
- Lineations (Chapter 14)
- Boudinage (Chapter 15)
- Shear zones (Chapter 16)
- Kinematic indicators (Chapter 16)
- Contraction (Chapter 17)
- Extension (Chapter 18)
- Strike-slip (Chapter 19)
- Salt tectonics (Chapter 20)
- Balancing and restoration (Chapter 21)
e-modules(PowerPoint GIF animations)
All of the animations from the e-learning modules are available here separately. Click on the links on the left to view and download the animations for each module.
See an example below from the Rheology e-module relating to plastic deformation, click on the video icon to start the animation.
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×