Mundo Real is a three-level high school Spanish program that uses lively and compelling content, images, and video to teach the language that learners need to succeed in and outside the classroom.
Mundo Real is a three-level high school Spanish program that uses lively and compelling content, images, and video to teach the language that learners need to succeed in and outside the classroom. Mundo Real’s communicative approach focuses on functional, real-life language, while the program’s guided and manageable content encourages students to begin speaking the language immediately. With real-life themes, high-interest content, and natural speech, Mundo Real teaches the language relevant to students’ lives.
- Mundo Real’s highly interactive, experiential format encourages students to develop stronger speaking and communicative skills in a variety of contexts.
- Communicative tasks develop language strategies that increase students’ comfort levels in real-world settings.
- Students develop vocabulary, grammar, reading and writing skills seamlessly through engaging content related to the unit theme.
- Mundo Real motivates learners to connect the thematic content in the unit to their lives, providing relevance to Spanish language instruction.
- Extensive teacher support provides complete, time-saving solutions.
- The Mundo Real Learning Management System, ELEteca, features instructor-led and self-study options, and promotes collaborative learning among students while inviting teachers and students to connect in virtual communities.
- Extensive digital materials, including e-books with embedded audio and video, teaching materials with Interactive Whiteboard compatibility, and a robust Learning Management System, provide teachers with flexibility in a 21st-century classroom.
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
Supporting every teacher: ten top approaches to inclusive teaching and learning – part two
In my last post, I wrote about the need to focus on learning needs rather than special needs, introduced a framework of ten approaches to inclusive teaching and learning, and provided information and examples o…
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×