- Format:Print/online bundle
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
The world's bestselling introductory Latin course.
Send a Query×
Developed by the University of Cambridge School Classics Project, this bestselling Latin program provides an enjoyable and carefully paced introduction to the Latin language, complemented by background information on Roman culture and civilization. Following in the footsteps of two fugitives from the destruction of Pompeii, Unit 2 captures the drama of the daily lives of the inhabitants of two very different provinces at opposite ends of the Roman empire, Britain and Egypt.
- Stage 13. In Britanniā
- Stage 14. Apud Salvium
- Stage 15. Rēx Cogidubnus
- Stage 16. In aulā
- Stage 17. Alexandrīa
- Stage 18. Eutychus et Clēmēns
- Stage 19. Īsis
- Stage 20. Medicus
- Language Information: Part 1. About the Language
- Part 2. Vocabulary
- Index of cultural topics
- Index of grammatical topics
- Time chart.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×