- Format:Print/online bundle
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
The world's bestselling introductory Latin course.
Send a Query×
Developed by the University of Cambridge School Classics Project, this bestselling Latin program provides an enjoyable and carefully paced introduction to the Latin language, complemented by background information on Roman culture and civilization. In the first half of Unit 4, the story reaches its climax and final denouement in and around the court of the Emperor Domitian. There follows a selection of original texts by Roman authors (adapted where necessary), including Catullus, Ovid, Pliny, Tacitus, and Virgil.
- Stage 35. Rūs
- Stage 36. Recitātiō
- Stage 37. Cōnsilium
- Stage 38. Nūptiae
- Stage 39. Studia
- Stage 40. Iūdicium
- Stage 41. Bīthynia
- Stage 42. Carmina
- Stage 43. Ũnivira
- Stage 44. Daedalus et Īcarus
- Stage 45. Lesbia
- Stage 46. Clādēs
- Stage 47. Lūdī
- Stage 48. Nerō et Agrippīna
- Language Information: Part 1. About the Language
- Part 2. Literary Terms and Rhetorical Devices
- Part 3. Metrics
- Part 4. Vocabulary
- Index of cultural and literary topics
- Index of grammatical topics
- Time chart.
Latest newsAll news
01 June 2020
TOK-bite video 3 (part 1): how to make TOK relevant to learners
Video tips from our expert Cambridge TOK authors.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×