- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Emma Low, Mary Wood
- Available from: May 2014
This series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and is part of Cambridge Maths.
Send a Query×
Children will enjoy learning mathematics with this fun and attractive learner's book for stage 4. A variety of questions, activities, investigations and games that are designed to reinforce the concepts learnt in the core activities in the teacher’s guide and address misconceptions are included along with hints and tips. Clear, often pictorial, explanation of mathematical vocabulary will help children learn new terms whether they are native English speakers or second language speakers and great care has been made to ensure language is accessible.
Hints and tips provide further guidance and advice.
Fun and engaging activities, questions, investigations and games.
Links directly to the activities in the teacher's resource.
With non-native speakers in mind, great care has been made to ensure language is accessible and vocabulary is defined visually.
- 1. Numbers and the number system
- 2. Addition and subtraction (1)
- 3. Multiplication and division (1)
- 4. Mass
- 5. Time (1)
- 6. Area and perimeter (1)
- 7. Graphs, tables and charts (1)
- 8. Venn and Carroll diagrams (1)
- 9. The number system and properties of number
- 10. Addition and subtraction (2)
- 11. Multiplication and division (2)
- 12. Angles, position and direction
- 13. Symmetry
- 14. 2D and 3D shapes
- 15. Length
- 16. Time (2)
- 17. Area and perimeter (2)
- 18. Special numbers
- 19. Fractions and divisions
- 20. Ratio and proportion
- 21. Length, mass and capacity
- 22. Time (3)
- 23. Area and perimeter (2)
- 24. Graphs, tables and charts (2)
- 25. Venn and Carroll diagrams (2).
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×