English Unlimited Special Edition is a CEFR goals-based course for adults. Centred on purposeful, real-life objectives, it prepares learners to use English independently for global communication.
Through universally inspiring topics and activities, and with a special focus on the learning needs of Arabic speakers, this truly international course helps learners become more sensitive, more effective communicators. Teaching natural, dependable language and using authentic audio from the start, it not only brings real life into the classroom, but gives learners the skills, strategies and confidence they need to communicate confidently outside it.
- Get it right! Using the Cambridge Learner Corpus to identify common language errors, English Unlimited Special Edition focuses on the areas where learners need most support.
- Motivating content. Engaging topics and activities have been carefully selected to create real motivation for learning.
- Writing skills. Enhanced writing practice opportunities and Writing Essentials worksheets help non-Roman Alphabet learners progress quickly beyond the basics in their reading and writing skills.
- Global communication Across Cultures sections develop learners’ intercultural competence as a ‘fifth skill’, leading to more sensitive and more effective communication.
- Real English A CEFR goals-driven syllabus and natural language, guaranteed by the Cambridge International Corpus, provide real-world value throughout.
- A 21st century toolkit Online Workbooks, Presentation Plus and Testmaker CD-ROMs are all available, as well as great DVD-ROM interactive and video content, making this the complete classroom and self-study package.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×