- Format:Dynamic online product
- Available from: July 2015
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the 2015 GCSE Mathematics qualifications.
Send a Query×
Developed specifically for the new Edexcel GCSE Mathematics specification, GCSE Mathematics Online is a tablet-friendly enhanced digital learning, teaching and assessment resource for teachers and students for both Foundation and Higher tiers. This flexible suite of resources for all types of classroom setup includes material for interactive whiteboards and projectors. Content includes explanatory notes and worksheets, plus a range of interactive walkthroughs, animations and questions. Comprehensive provision for both summative and formative assessment includes differentiated pre-set quizzes and a test generator that allows teachers to compile their own assessments, both with inbuilt reporting to track students’ work and progression.
A single site, one-year licence for an unlimited number of teachers and learners.
Includes a digital version of both the Foundation and Higher Student Books.
The ability to set tasks, create tests, auto-mark and compile reports to review student performance.
A flexible suite of resources for all types of classroom set-up, including material for interactive whiteboards and projectors.
Resources organised into chapters corresponding to the Student Books, with explanatory notes for all topics.
Worksheets and interactive widgets offering practical activities, discussion points, investigations, games and further practice.
Walkthroughs that take students through a question step-by-step, with feedback.
Quick-fire quizzes with leader boards providing an opportunity for question practice.
Includes levelled questions that assess understanding of each topic.
Can be used on tablets, including iPads and is suitable for whole-class teaching and learning, independent learning and home study.
- 1. Calculations
- 2. Shapes and solids
- 3. 2D representations of 3D shapes
- 4. Properties of whole numbers
- 5. Introduction to algebra
- 6. Fractions
- 7. Decimals
- 8. Powers and roots
- 9. Rounding, estimation and accuracy
- 10. Mensuration
- 11. Perimeter
- 12. Area
- 13. Further algebra
- 14H. Surds
- 14F / 15H. Equations
- 15F / 16H. Functions and sequences
- 16F / 17H. Formulae
- 17F / 18H. Volume and surface area
- 18F / 19H. Percentages
- 19F / 20H. Ratio
- 20F / 21H. Probability basics
- 21F / 22H. Construction and loci
- 22F / 23H. Vectors
- 23F / 24H. Straight-line graphs
- 24F / 25H. Graphs of functions and equations
- 25F / 26H. Angles
- 27H. Circles
- 26F / 28H. Probability – combined events
- 27F / 29H. Standard form
- 28F / 30H. Similarity
- 29F / 31H. Congruence
- 30F / 32H. Pythagoras' theorem
- 31F / 33H. Trigonometry
- 32F / 34H. Growth and decay
- 33F / 35H. Proportion
- 34F / 36H. Algebraic inequalities
- 35F / 37H. Sampling and representing data
- 36F / 38H. Data analysis
- 37F / 39H. Interpretation of graphs
- 38F / 40H. Transformations
- 41H. Transforming curves
Found 10 results
- File name
- File size
- MS Word
- MS Word
- MS Word
Latest newsAll news
02 July 2019
What is assessment for learning and what are the benefits?
Have you heard a lot about AfL but don't completely understand it? You're not alone!
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×