- Author(s):Pie Corbett
- Available from: August 2005
An easy-to-use resource for teaching essential reading skills to the whole class using an interactive whiteboard.
Send a Query×
- Non-chronological reports by Ann Webley: A rather different pet
- Keeping a ferret as a pet
- Keeping a cockatoo as a pet
- Keeping a ball python as a pet
- Keeping a stick insect as a pet
- Instructions by Ann Webley: Sam's hobby club
- How to find the goblin's gold
- How to snare the dragon
- Alphabetical texts by Ann Webley: An ABC of getting about
- Letters by Ann Webley: Letter from Mr Gruff to Mrs Washer
- Letter from Jack to Jill
- Letter from Henry Penny to Jack
- Letter from Contrary Mary to Jack Washer
- An invitation to the ball
- Letter from Loolabell Hardup to Mistress Simkins
- Letter from Cinders to Buttons
- Letter from the Lord Chamberlain.
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×