- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
- Available from: June 2013
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
Send a Query×
Written by well-respected authors, the suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Secondary 1 Mathematics framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage. This brightly illustrated Coursebook for Stage 9 offers a comprehensive introduction to all topics covered in the syllabus. Worked examples show students how to tackle different problems, and plenty of exercise questions prepare students for the different types of question they will face in their exam. Coverage of the Problem Solving framework is integrated throughout the course, with questions relating to the framework statements highlighted in the Coursebook and Practice Book.
- Unit 1. Integers, powers and roots
- Unit 2. Sequences and functions
- Unit 3. Place value, ordering and rounding
- Unit 4. Length, mass, capacity and time
- Unit 5. Shapes
- Unit 6. Planning and collecting data
- Unit 7. Fractions
- Unit 8. Constructions, shapes and Pythagoras' theorem
- Unit 9. Expressions and formulae
- Unit 10. Processing and presenting data
- Unit 11. Percentages
- Unit 12. Tessellations, transformations and loci
- Unit 13. Equations and inequalities
- Unit 14. Ratio and proportion
- Unit 15. Area, perimeter and volume
- Unit 16. Probability
- Unit 17. Bearings and scale drawing
- Unit 18. Graphs
- Unit 19. Interpreting and discussing results
- End-of-year review
Latest newsAll news
02 July 2019
What is assessment for learning and what are the benefits?
Have you heard a lot about AfL but don't completely understand it? You're not alone!
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×