- Format:Mixed media product
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Emma Low
- Available from: May 2014
This series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and is part of Cambridge Maths.
Send a Query×
This teacher's resource for stage 6 will fully support teachers to get the best from their learners and effectively use the learner's book and games book. Detailed lesson plans based on the course objectives are offered, along with additional activity ideas. Teachers will be guided to formatively assess their learners' understanding. They will have the confidence to engage the class in mathematical discussion and encourage learners to justify answers and make connections between ideas. Answers to the learner's book and all photocopiable sheets required are provided. All book content, plus more, is included on the CD for convenience. Mac users please note that CD-ROMS don't autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
Detailed lesson plans based on the syllabus objectives are offered.
Additional activities are suggested so you can adapt the lessons to the needs of your learners.
Strategies on encouraging mathematical dialogue and advice on formative assessment, differentiation, vocabulary and prior knowledge and a clear objective mapping grid are provided to help you plan your teaching
Answers to the questions in the learner’s book.
All photocopiable sheets required are provided
All book content, plus more, is included on the CD for convenience.
- 1. The Number system (whole numbers)
- 2. Number: factors, multiples and primes
- 3. Multiplication
- 4. More on number
- 5. Measures: length, mass and capacity (1)
- 6. Measures: time (1)
- 7. Measures: area and perimeter (1)
- 8. Shapes and geometric reasoning: 2D and 3D shape (1)
- 9. Shapes and geometric reasoning: angles (1)
- 10. Shapes and geometric reasoning: position and direction (1)
- 11. The number system
- 12. Decimals
- 13. Positive and negative numbers
- 14. Multiples and factors and mental strategies using them
- 15. Multiplication and division
- 16. Special numbers
- 17. Measures: length, mass and capacity (2)
- 18. Measures: time (2)
- 19. Measures: area and perimeter (2)
- 20. Handling data: data displays
- 21. Handling data: statistics
- 22. Handling data: probability
- 23. The number system
- 24. Number: mental strategies
- 25. Number: addition and subtraction
- 26. Number: multiplication and division
- 27. Number: fractions
- 28. Number: fractions, decimals and percentages
- 29. Number: ratio and proportion
- 30. Measures: length, mass and capacity (3)
- 31. Measures: time (3)
- 32. Measures: area and perimeter (3)
- 33. Shapes and geometric reasoning: 2D and 3D shape (2)
- 34. Shapes and geometric reasoning: locating 2D shapes
- 35. Shapes and geometric reasoning: angles (2).
Latest newsAll news
22 July 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part two
In the second of our series, Sally shares a quick activity to help learners understand...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×