- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Common Mistakes at PET… and How to Avoid Them
Common Mistakes at PET...and How to Avoid Them
Unavailable - out of print
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam - and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately. Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
* Highlights common mistakes that learners really make
* Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts
* Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas
* Includes exam-style exercises
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Essential Grammar in Use
with Answers and Interactive eBook
A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Elementary Learners of English
Grammar in Use is the world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English.Author: Raymond MurphyEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: A1 - B1Publication date: March 2015
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×