- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Cambridge Grammar of English
Cambridge Grammar of English
A Comprehensive Guide
A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage.
The CD-ROM makes the Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• The whole book in handy, searchable format.
• Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
• Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Essential Grammar in Use
with Answers and Interactive eBook
A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Elementary Learners of English
Grammar in Use is the world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English.Author: Raymond MurphyEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: A1 - B1Publication date: March 2015
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×