- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Preliminary for Schools Trainer 2
Preliminary for Schools Trainer 2
Six full practice tests plus easy-to-follow expert guidance and exam tips designed to guarantee exam success.
Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools, also known as Preliminary English Test (PET) for Schools is a certificate that shows a pupil can deal with everyday written and spoken English at an intermediate level. Preliminary for Schools Trainer 2 is the perfect companion for Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools exam preparation. The content and treatment of topics are particularly targeted at the interests and experience of school pupils.Preliminary for Schools Trainer 2 includes six full practice tests plus easy-to-follow expert guidance and exam tips designed to guarantee exam success. The first two tests are fully guided with tips and advice on how to tackle each paper. Extra practice activities, informed by a bank of real candidates’ exam papers, focus on areas where students typically need most help.
- Includes six authored tests, two tests with guidance and tips to help students tackle each part of each paper.
- Tests 1&2 contain information about the exam as well as step-by-step guidance, exercises and tips. Tests 3-6 are straight practice tests without guidance.
- The grammar and vocabulary exercises focus on common Preliminary for Schools candidate problem areas so that students learn to avoid common mistakes.
- A detailed explanatory key and teacher's notes will give teachers and students the support they need.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×