- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: April 2004
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
This flexible and easy-to-adapt resource provides comprehensive and supportive teacher material for use in class, for homework and in practicals.
- Unit 7A Cells: the body's building bricks
- Unit 7B Reproduction
- Unit 7C Environment and feeding relationships
- Unit 7D Variation and classification
- Unit 7E Acids and alkalis
- Unit 7F Simple chemical reactions
- Unit 7G Particle model: solids, liquids and gases
- Unit 7H Solutions
- Unit 7I Energy resources
- Unit 7J Electrical circuits
- Unit 7K Forces and their effects
- Unit 7L The Solar System
- Answers to Class Book questions
- Summary Activities
- Scientific investigations.
Latest newsAll news
18 April 2019
Tips for developing students as independent learners
Marilyn Rankin, one of the authors of English Language for Cambridge International AS & A...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×