- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Author(s):David Smith, Michael Fordham, Tom Wheeley
- Available from: December 2015
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the AQA 2015 A/AS Level History.
Send a Query×
Written for the AQA A/AS Level History specifications for first teaching from 2015, this digital Cambridge Elevate edition covers The English Revolution, 1625-1660 Depth component. Fully matched to the new AQA specification, this digital resource encourages students to make links between different time periods, topics and historical themes. Digital content allows students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and hyperlinks. Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
Covers one Depth component for both AS and A Level, preparing students to engage with primary and contemporary evidence from a period of major historical change.
Brings the past to life through contemporary source material and different historical perspectives, supporting students as they take a more reflective approach to their learning.
Allows students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Supports students in developing their critical thinking, research and written communication skills.
Encourages students to make links between different time periods, topics and historical themes.
Goes beyond the basics of A Level by including a range of primary and secondary sources, as well as historical interpretation and background material to help students put information into a wider context.
Includes timelines, family trees, maps, summaries of key events and profiles of key historical figures.
Clearly marked coverage of AS and A Level and differentiated activities to engage students of all abilities.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
Part of our exciting new A/AS Level for AQA series, including 17 other Breadth and Depth A/AS Level History titles offering a ‘pick-and-mix’, customisable approach and supporting schools who offer more than one pathway through A/AS Level History.
- Part 1. The origins of the English Civil War, 1625-1642
- 1. The emergence of conflict and the end of consensus, 1625-1629
- 2. An experiment in Absolutism, 1629-1640
- 3. The crisis of Parliament and the outbreak of the First Civil War, 1640-1642
- Part 2. Radicalism, Republic and Restoration, 1642-1660
- 4. War and radicalism, 1642-1646
- 5. The disintegration of the Political nation, 1646-1649
- 6. Experiments in government and society, 1648-1660
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×