- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Rosa Parra Contreras, Marina Durañona, Carlos Valentini
- Available from: October 2018
An expertly written Spanish B course now updated for first examination 2020, providing students with thought-provoking materials to help them develop strong language skills and solid critical thinking.
Send a Query×
The workbook provides students with extra practice as they explore the five themes from the new IB Diploma Language B guide: identities, experiences, human ingenuity, social organisation and sharing the planet. It helps students further develop their Spanish language skills with additional exercises complementing the activities in the coursebook. With activities suitable for both standard and higher level students, the workbook is ideal for teachers needing differentiated exercises for their class and can be used for independent study. Answers to the workbook questions are in the teacher’s resource.
The workbook matches the units in the coursebook, so teachers can use the two together for specific skills building.
Individual activities give teachers the freedom to use it as homework or classwork.
Includes extra grammar and vocabulary practice related to the theme of the coursebook unit.
Includes activities suitable for all abilities so teachers can use it for differentiation.
- 1. Identidades: El español: una lengua viva
- 1.2. Che Guevara
- 1.3. Valorar las propias raíces
- 1.4. Amor en La Higuera
- 2. Experiencias: 2.1. Los sombreros
- 2.2. El último viaje de Cortázar
- 2.3. Vida deportiva: rompiendo estereotipos
- 2.4. El otro viaje de Cortázar
- 3. Ingenio humano: 3.1. Frida Kahlo
- 3.2. Ingenio humano
- 3.3. Ética, ciencia y tecnología
- 3.4. Una manera creativa de ver el mundo
- 4. Organización social: 4.1. La Monarquía
- 4.2. Adolescentes, una nueva generación
- 4.3. Organización social
- 4.4. Unidad Literaria: Leyendas prehispánicas
- 5. Compartimos el planeta: 5.1. Compartimos el planeta
- 5.2. La alimentación en el planeta
- 5.3. Pandemias
- 5.4. Palabras.
Advice on useful tools, activities and timetabling from teachers experiencing school closures.Read more
All our supporting resources have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for your Cambridge digital content.Find out more
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×