This flexible, easy-to-teach, 6-level course (A1 to C1) is for busy teachers who want to get their adult and young adult learners to communicate with confidence. The new edition continues to provide specific help for Spanish speakers.
face2face Second edition is a fully updated and redesigned edition of this best-selling general English course for adults and young adults who want to learn quickly and effectively in today's world. Based on the communicative approach, it combines the best in current methodology with innovative new features designed to make learning and teaching easier. Vocabulary and grammar are given equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking in social situations. Each double-page spread is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation. face2face is fully compatible with the CEF and gives students regular opportunities to evaluate their progress. face2face for Spanish Speakers 2nd edition also provides specific help for Spanish-speaking students.
- The new video-based 'Real World' lessons included in every unit give students the practical, day-to-day language they will need in their lives.
- The Spanish Speakers Handbook, packaged with the Student's Book, includes content specifically designed to help Spanish speakers overcome the difficulties they face when learning English.
- Fully updated content and design, with user-friendly signposting for easy navigation.
- 'Help with…' sections help students understand how English really works; meaning students can apply what they learn more readily and with more confidence outside the classroom.
- New Online Workbook with hundreds of interactive activities for online practice.
- Brand new Teacher's DVD with video presentation material for the 'Real World' lessons, as well as printable PDFs of all the teaching notes and extra photocopiable materials.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×