- English Language Learning
- Teacher Training, Development and Research
- Cambridge Guide to Second Language Teacher Education
Cambridge Guide to Second Language Teacher Education
Other available formats:
This collection provides an overview of current issues, debates, and approaches in Second Language Teacher Education (SLTE) presented by internationally prominent researchers, educators, and emerging scholars. Chapters address such issues as distance education, non-native English-speaking educators, technology, assessment, standards, and the changing contexts of contemporary language teaching and teacher education.
- Contributors comprise a list internationally prominent researchers and educators in the field, as well as emerging scholars who are exploring new areas in SLTE.
- Covers a wide range of topics including key issues of the day, such as teacher education by distance, technology and SLTE; assessment and SLTE, and more.
- Addresses the changing contexts of SLTE, such as teacher preparation of educators for whom English is an additional language.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Leading Technological Change
This book brings together both theory and practice surrounding change management in the specific context of language schools and language teaching programs.Authors: Andy Hockley, Lenise ButlerEnglish Type: International English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×