Published 4 December 2018
We’ve created a series of free primary posters to accompany our Cambridge Global English, Cambridge Primary English, Cambridge Primary Mathematics and Cambridge Primary Science series.
With these free primary posters for stages 1-6, you can help your learners understand key topics and give your classroom a makeover!
Here are some of the topics to give you an idea of what’s available.
Cambridge Global English:
- Family – an annotated image of a large family indicating their relation to each other
- Capital letters – examples of how to use capital letters in a sentence
- Habitats – a matching game with examples of different habitats and animals, for example, a clown fish in the ocean
Cambridge Primary English:
- Apostrophes – examples of how to use apostrophes to show possession
- Features of instructions – guidance on the different ways instructions can be written, for example, with steps to follow or using pictures
- Story structure – shows the breakdown of a story from the introduction to the conclusion
Cambridge Primary Mathematics:
- Clocks – a selection of clock faces labelled with the times they show
- Fraction trios – an explanation of fractions as shown by slices of pizza
- Mass and capacity – understanding the difference between millilitre, capacity, liquid volume and litre
Cambridge Primary Science:
- Plant parts – an annotated image of a plant with a label for the leaf, flower, stem, fruit and roots
- The Earth and the Sun – an explanation of how day and night are caused by the sun and the turning of the planet
- Food groups – a chart dividing the main food groups including carbohydrates and dairy
Bring your classroom walls to life with our free primary poster packs.