- Format:Elevate eBooks (multi)
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Sue Bodman, Glen Franklin
- Available from: August 2016
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme.
Send a Query×
Created to help you get the most out of your shared reading sessions, with Digital Classroom you can display book pages to your whole class as well as zoom, highlight and annotate text quickly and easily. There’s also the option to play audio for the whole book or individual pages in British and American English to help your learner’s understand correct pronunciation and intonation. All titles from Green to White bands are included in the Transitional Digital Classroom resource and it is available on a 12 month single user licence.
The complete series includes 90 guided reading books covering a wide range of fiction and non-fiction texts, to engage every child's attention.
The full series is split into 11 book bands - from Pink A (the very simplest word books) to White band (with over 1000 words) ensuring steady progression for the reader.
Digital editions of the readers include versions of the books for whole-class display and audio in American and British English accents.
Content is carefully selected for children all around the world in terms of topics, values, cultural sensitivity and child interest.
Choice of content links in with international curricula - mapped to Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Program and the International Primary Curriculum.
- Green: Big Bugs, Turtle is a Hero, Dressing for the Weather, Hide and Seek, Take Zayan with You!, A Drop of Rain, The Lion and the Mouse, Baking Bread. Orange: Life on the Reef, Super Malls, Omar in Trouble, The Great Inventor, The Best Little Bullfrog in the Forest, Sang Kancil and Crocodile, Town Underground, For Today, For Tomorrow. Turquoise: Motorcycles, Draw the World, How Chocolate is Made, The Great Jewelled Egg Mystery, Sinbad Goes to Sea, Sang Kancil and the Tiger, Clever Computers, Power Cut. Purple: Going on a Plane, The Book of World Facts, Sinbad and the Roc, Pterosaur!, Sandstorm, Ships, Boats and Things that Float, King Fox. Gold: From Rags to Bags, Giants of the Ocean, Animals Of The Ice Age, Scarface: The Real Lion King, Tefo and the Lucky Football Boots, Lost At Sea, Yu and the Great Flood. White: The Mobile Continent, The Great Migration, Earthquakes, The Great Escape, Sticks and Bricks and Bits of Stone, The Silk Road, Mei and the Pirate Queen.
Latest newsAll news
18 May 2020
TOK-bite video 2: teaching the new core theme 'Knowledge and the Knower'
We take a closer look at why the IB has introduced the new theme and...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×