Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
The heart of the book is a lengthy introduction to the representation theory of finite dimensional algebras, in which the techniques of quivers with relations and almost split sequences are discussed in some detail.Read more
- Much of this material has never previously appeared in book form
- Can serve as a graduate textbook (based on Oxford courses)
- Well-known author
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: August 1998
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521636520
- length: 292 pages
- dimensions: 230 x 155 x 17 mm
- weight: 0.403kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
Conventions and notations
1. Background material from algebraic topology
2. Cohomology of groups
3. Spectral sequences
4. The Evens norm map and the Steenrod algebra
5. Varieties for modules and multiple complexes
6. Group actions and the Steinberg module
7. Local coefficients on subgroup complexes
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×