Looking for an examination copy?
Originally published in 1927, this book contains the text of nine lectures on various subjects relating to Christian theology. Dr Bethune-Baker covers topics including evolution and incarnation, the Christian doctrine of Man and the contemporary use of Scripture. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in Christian theology and its development.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: December 2014
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107450967
- length: 160 pages
- dimensions: 198 x 129 x 9 mm
- weight: 0.16kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. The way of modernism
2. The use of holy scripture today
3. Facts or values
4. Evolution and Christian theology
5. Evolution and incarnation
6. Jesus as human and divine
7. Why we believe in Jesus Christ
8. The Christian doctrine of Man
9. Our traditional formularies.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×