- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Join Us for English
Join Us for English
Join Us for English is a fun course for young learners aged 7-10 years.
Join Us for English is a fully updated new edition of the highly successful Join In. This five-level course for young learners provides a motivating and enjoyable way to learn English. Join Us for English has been thoroughly restructured for optimum clarity and ease of use, and includes new artwork, topics, cartoon stories and songs. The revised course ties in with Common European Framework guidelines: It includes cross-curricular content and creates opportunities for self-assessment and portfolio building. It includes new culture pages, 'Project Time' and writing activities from level 2 onwards, plus a separate Language Portfolio for each level. The writing syllabus is specially designed to develop this skill in a fun and meaningful way. In the higher levels 'Look!' sections highlight key grammar structures which are then summarised in a 'Grammar Focus' at the end of the Pupil's Books.
- Animated videos bring the songs and action stories to life. Like the separate Songs CDs they include both sung and karaoke versions of the songs.
- The clear and comprehensive Teacher's Books provide many additional activities including page-by-page ideas for mixed-ability classes.
- The course is based on the theory of Multiple Intelligences and contains a variety of activities to meet the needs of children with differing learning styles.
- Total Physical Response activities at the heart of the course support language comprehension and recall.
- Regular revision sections in the Pupil's Book and full-colour Activity Book allow pupils to consolidate their learning.
- Culture pages introduce pupils to various aspects of life in English-speaking countries, promoting cross-cultural awareness and respect.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×