- Author(s):Manuel Frutos-Pérez, Kathryn Aldridge-Morris
- Available from: No date available
Suitable for training advanced level students in writing texts in different styles and registers in Spanish
Send a Query×
This complete photocopiable resource supports teachers in developing their students reading and writing skills whilst practising the required language functions for the AS, A2 and AP examinations. This book includes lesson plans and worksheets. A teacher notes section includes answers to the workbooks and techniques for use in the classroom that equip students with the ability to write confidently and coherently. In each unit students analyse different text types which enables them to recognise, practise and produce a range of structures and lexis, transforming writing into an interactive whole class/group activity.
Full teachers’ notes and answers.
Detailed lesson plans and photocopiable worksheets.
Step by step to the extended writing required for the AS and A2 examinations.
Transforms writing into an interactive whole class/group activity.
- Unit 1. Instructional and informative: Recomendaciones de viaje
- Informe sobre el estilo de vida
- Itinerario turístico
- Instrucciones de uso
- Unit 2. Narrative and descriptive: Desastre ecológico
- Estilos periodisticos
- Critica cinematográfica
- Unit 3. Formal texts: Solicitud de puesto de trabajo
- Correspondencia commercial
- Carta de reclamación
- Unit 4. Persuasive texts: Tabaquismo y drogadicción
- Unit 5. Essays: Internet en nuestras vidas
- Los medios de comunicación
- Grammar Checklist.
Advice on useful tools, activities and timetabling from teachers experiencing school closures.Read more
All our supporting resources have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for your Cambridge digital content.Find out more
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×