- Author(s):Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward
- Available from: March 2016
This is a series of fully worked solutions manuals for Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma and Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma.
Send a Query×
This solutions manual for Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma contains approximately 1250 fully worked solutions to the colour-coded examination-style questions contained in the coursebook. The solutions manual details one method of solving the problem, with comments to give additional explanations where required.
The detailed approaches to questions demonstrate the steps required to solve problems, helping students with learning how to tackle a problem and with revision.
Worked solutions provide teachers with explanations to problems that can be issued to students to assist classroom learning.
- 1. Counting principles
- 2. Exponents and logarithms
- 3. Polynomials
- 4. Algebraic solutions
- 5. The theory of functions
- 6. Transformations of graphs
- 7. Sequences and series
- 8. Binomial expansion
- 9. Circular measure and trigonometric functions
- 10. Trigonometric equations and identities
- 11. Geometry of triangles and circles
- 12. Further trigonometry
- 13. Vectors
- 14. Lines and planes in space
- 15. Complex numbers
- 16. Basic differentiation and its applications
- 17. Basic integration and its applications
- 18. Further differentiation methods
- 19. Further integration methods
- 20. Further applications of calculus
- 21. Summarising data
- 22. Probability
- 23. Discrete probability distributions
- 24. Continuous distributions
- 25. Mathematical induction
- 26. Questions crossing chapters
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×