Common Mistakes at Proficiency...and How to Avoid Them
Temporarily unavailable - no date available
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam - and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately. Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
* Highlights common mistakes that learners really make
* Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts
* Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas
* Includes exam-style exercises
- Based on real mistakes identified in analysis of over 10,000 exam papers it shows students how to avoid common mistakes.
- Short, snappy explanations of typical errors save time and enable students to focus on the real key problem areas.
- Includes exam-style exercises in order to familiarize students with the style of exercises they will find in the exam.
- Includes regular tests so students can consolidate learning and build confidence
Also in this subject
Grammar and Beyond Level 2
Student's Book, Workbook, and Writing Skills Interactive Pack
Based on extensive research, Grammar and Beyond ensures that students study accurate information about grammar and apply it in their own speech and writing.Authors: Randi Reppen, Lawrence J. Zwier, Harry Holden, Neta Cahill, Hilary Hodge, Elizabeth Iannotti, Robyn Brinks Lockwood, Kathryn O'Dell, Caren Shoup, Susan HillsEnglish Type: American English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×