- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Cambridge Grammar of English
Cambridge Grammar of English
Paperback with CD-ROM
A Comprehensive Guide
Other available formats:
Mixed media product - 1 CD-ROM, 1 Hardback
1 CD-ROM, 1 Paperback
A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage.
With its clear, two part structure, this is a user-friendly book from the world's leading English grammar publisher.
The accompanying CD-ROM (Windows only) makes Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• The whole book in handy, searchable format.
• Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
• Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Exploring Spoken English
Audio CDs (2)
A practical, insightful exploration of natural spoken English based on 20 varied authentic extracts.Authors: Ronald Carter, Michael McCarthy
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×