- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- English Pronunciation in Use Advanced
English Pronunciation in Use Advanced
Book with Answers and Downloadable Audio
1 Paperback, 1 Downloadable audio file
Understand and be understood in English with the best-selling English Pronunciation in Use.
This book, with over four hours of free downloadable audio, includes 60 units of explanations, examples, practice exercises and answers for advanced level (C1-C2) learners of English. You will become confident with all areas of English pronunciation, including individual sounds, word stress, connected speech and intonation, and can practise with simple 'listen and repeat' activities, modelled with a British English accent. Inside the book is a code for the free audio, along with clear instructions for downloading from the cambridge.org website. Perfect for both self-study and classroom activities.
- Downloadable audio recordings in a variety of accents provide lots of valuable practice with reception and production of sounds.
- Handy reference section includes language-specific study notes, a glossary of specialised terms and a focus on minimal pairs.
- Self-diagnostic tests help learners identify and focus on their own pronunciation problems.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
This new edition of a highly successful pronunciation text covers all of the speech sounds of North American English, as well as spelling, intonation, and stress. Pronunciation Pairs offers a variety of exercises and activities, from very controlled minimal pair and listening discrimination tasks to dialogs, games, puzzles, and guided conversations.Authors: Ann Baker, Sharon GoldsteinEnglish Type: American English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×