- Subject(s):English as a Second Language
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Peter Lucantoni, Lydia Kellas
- Available from: May 2018
Supports students studying for Cambridge IGCSE® English as a Second Language (ESL).
Send a Query×
The ideal companion to the coursebook, the write-in workbook corresponds clearly with the coursebook and provides students with additional opportunities to practise, helping to build students' language skills and confidence in English as the course progresses. Answers to the workbook questions are in the teacher's resource.
Additional listening activities.
Clearly tied to the coursebook and teacher's resource for easy navigation and reinforcement of unit focus.
- Part 1. Leisure and Travel: Unit 1. Free time
- Unit 2. TV
- Unit 3. Food
- Unit 4. Transport
- Unit 5. Holidays
- Part 2. Education and Work: Unit 6. Learning
- Unit 7. Jobs
- Unit 8. Communication
- Unit 9. Interviews
- Unit 10. Education
- Part 3. People and Achievements: Unit 11. Achievements
- Unit 12. Organisations
- Unit 13. Famous People
- Unit 14. Medical care
- Unit 15. Sport
- Part 4. Ideas and the Modern World: Unit 16. Social media
- Unit 17. Pollution
- Unit 18. Hunger
- Unit 19. Clothing
- Unit 20. Technology.
Latest newsAll news
29 August 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part three
Top tips to help your learners improve their scientific vocabulary.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×