- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Ann Abrioux, Pascale Chrétien, Nathalie Fayaud
- Available from: December 2018
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
An expertly written French B course now updated for first examination 2020, providing students with thought-provoking materials to help them develop strong language skills and solid critical thinking.
Send a Query×
This print and digital teacher's resource contains lesson ideas for mixed ability classes, answers to the coursebook exercises and explains pedagogical aims of classroom activities. The Cambridge Elevate Teacher's Resource expands the teacher’s book with around 30 editable worksheets, answers to the workbook questions, editable audioscripts and audio files for the listening activities in the coursebook. Together they help you save time when planning and preparing lessons, and allow you to mark quickly and confidently. For more information on how to access Cambridge Elevate, please see inside the front cover.
Your digital teacher's resource gives you access to everything you need to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for worksheets, audioscripts and answer keys.
The worksheets support active learning in the classroom with pair and group work, peer assessment opportunities and extra speaking practice.
Go directly to the digital resource index to download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection.
Contains tips for teaching mixed-level classes, particularly around making activities suitable for higher and standard level students.
Promotes the IB mission by helping you make the most of links with Theory of Knowledge (TOK), Extended Essay (EE) and Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS) in the coursebook.
Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise - highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
Access your library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- 1. Identités : 1.1. Je suis, tu es, nous sommes
- 1.2. Vivre autrement
- 1.3. En pleine forme !
- 1.4. Langues et langages
- 2. Expériences : 2.1. Les voyages forment la jeunesse
- 2.2. Je me souviens
- 2.3. Je veux être adulte !
- 2.4. À la recherche d'une vie meilleure
- 3. Ingéniosité humaine : 3.1. Science, technologie et société
- 3.2. Les arts et nous
- 3.3. Les arts, miroir des sociétés francophones
- 3.4. Le monde vu par les médias
- 4. Organisation sociale : 4.1. Moi et mes proches
- 4.2. Moi et les autres
- 4.3. Études et emploi
- 4.4. L'ordre public
- 5. Partage de la planète : 5.1. Planète bleue, planète verte
- 5.2. Nos droits à tous
- 5.3. Conflits et paix
- 5.4. Quel dilemme !
- 6. Types de textes.
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
- French B for the IB Diploma Starter Pack.zip
- Zip Archive
Latest newsAll news
18 December 2018
Despite challenges, teachers would do it all again!
Earlier this year, we set out to hear exactly what it’s like to work in...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×