Passages integrates 4 sophisticated tools into its overall program.
- Online Workbook, for automatically graded homework
- Online Vocabulary Accelerator, to improve vocabulary acquisition
- Real-World Videos, to reinforce target language
- Presentation Plus, for more engaging, high-impact lessons
Give students more practice with the language studied in each unit. The online workbooks are delivered in Cambridge’s streamlined platform, making them fast and easy to use.
- Automatically graded practice
- Discussion Forums
- Full video program
- Comprehensive gradebook, including time on task
> Register on the Cambridge Learning Management System and check out the online workbooks
Online Vocabulary Accelerator
This free tool helps students practice every word in every unit of Passages. Delivered through Memrise, a leading site for vocabulary practice, the Accelerator combines sophisticated pedagogy with a simple interface.
Start using the Online Vocabulary Accelerator:
> Level 1
> Level 2
The video program presents the language studied in each unit through a variety of genres, from interviews to online reviews to video blogs. The accompanying worksheets help focus students on using the videos to expand their learning.
- Topically linked
- Covering target language
This classroom presentation software makes is easy to plan and deliver engaging, high-impact lessons.
- Works with computer and projector or interactive whiteboard
- Full student’s book (with embedded audio and answers)
- Full workbook (with answers)
- Video Program (with worksheets)
- Embed links to websites
New: Save your lessons to a USB drive and take them anywhere you go!