- English Language Learning
- Cambridge Storybooks
A series of ELT readers for young learners of English.
This series of delightful storybooks is a flexible resource designed to help teachers engage and motivate young learners in the classroom. They are an ideal way to support children in the early stages of learning English. Teacher's Books and Audio Cassettes/CDs make the Storybooks simple to use: the Teacher's Books cover the entire level and include step-by-step teaching notes with ideas for classes of different ability, photocopiable worksheets, and 'If you have time' sections suggesting original ideas for games and activities. The Audio Cassettes/CDs feature all the titles in each level read aloud, exposing children to different voices while they have fun listening to the dramatisations. At levels 3 and 4 selected titles are designed to be read as a play. Watch your pupils' confidence in English grow as they act out the stories together!
- Original stories with beautiful illustrations appeal to children and introduce them to the enjoyment of books.
- Teacher's Books clearly explain how to make the most out of storybooks in class, provide photocopiable activities and help teachers plan lessons.
- Language is carefully chosen for each level so that children learn simple but natural structures and vocabulary.
- Repetition of simple words builds children's confidence in listening and speaking.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×