- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: No date available
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
Year 7 is an engaging Class Book that meet the needs of both teachers and pupils for the pre-2008 Science Strategy and Framework for Key Stage 3. The differentiated questions build thinking skills and Scientific Enquiry is intergrated throughout.
Comprehensive Teacher File available both as a ring binder and in adaptable form on CD-ROM. The Teacher File includes worksheets at three levels – support, main and extension – for use in class, for homework and for practicals. It also contains answers to the Class Book questions and activities based on the Unit Summaries.
- Unit 7A Cells: the body's building bricks
- Unit 7B Reproduction
- Unit 7C Environment and feeding relationships
- Unit 7D Variation and classification
- Unit 7E Acids and alkalis
- Unit 7F Simple chemical reactions
- Unit 7G Particle model: solids, liquids and gases
- Unit 7H Solutions
- Unit 7I Energy resources
- Unit 7J Electrical circuits
- Unit 7K Forces and their effects
- Unit 7L The Solar System
- Scientific investigations
Latest newsAll news
18 May 2020
TOK-bite video 2: teaching the new core theme 'Knowledge and the Knower'
We take a closer look at why the IB has introduced the new theme and...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×