- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: No date available
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
Year 9 is an engaging Class Book that meet the needs of both teachers and pupils for the pre-2008 Science Strategy and Framework for Key Stage 3. The differentiated questions build thinking skills and Scientific Enquiry is intergrated throughout.
- Unit 9A Inheritance and selection
- Unit 9B Fitness and health
- Unit 9C Plants and photosynthesis
- Unit 9D Plants for food
- Unit 9E Reactions of metals and metal compounds
- Unit 9F Patterns of reactivity
- Unit 9G Environmental chemistry
- Unit 9H Using chemistry
- Unit 9I Energy and electricity
- Unit 9J Gravity and space
- Unit 9K Speeding up
- Unit 9L Pressure and moments
- Scientific investigations
Latest newsAll news
18 May 2020
TOK-bite video 2: teaching the new core theme 'Knowledge and the Knower'
We take a closer look at why the IB has introduced the new theme and...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×