Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary
Reference Book with CD-ROM
Temporarily unavailable - no date available
The Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary defines the vocabulary students need to succeed in high school and beyond.
Entries cover more than 2,000 content-area vocabulary items, as well as general academic vocabulary and full coverage of everyday words and phrases. The CD-ROM lets students search for vocabulary by subject area, includes audio of all entry words, offers word family and frequency information, and has a thesaurus and instant lookup feature.
- Easy-to-understand definitions make the meanings clear.
- Subject labels make it easy to find content-area vocabulary.
- General academic vocabulary labels show which words are the building blocks of academic writing.
- Full-sentence examples show how English is really used.
- Usage notes help students avoid common mistakes.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×