- Format:Mixed media product
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Colin Bamford, Susan Grant
- Available from: November 2014
This Third edition for Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics syllabus (9708) is thoroughly updated for first examination from 2016.
Send a Query×
This Third edition for Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics syllabus (9708) is thoroughly updated for first examination from 2016. Written by experienced authors in an engaging and accessible style, this Coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus and rigorous and relevant content for AS and A Level Economics students. Included in this book is a free student CD-ROM containing revision aids, further questions and activities. A Teacher's CD-ROM is also available.
AS and A Level Content is clearly differentiated so relevant content is accessible and targetted for student assessment needs.
Pre-U content is threaded throughout text to highlight progression and prepare students for higher education.
Key Definitions, Top Tips, and Case Studies provide core content in bitesized and easily accessible formats.
Practice Exam Questions and Revision Summaries provide plenty of opportunties to prepare for assessment.
- AS Level: 1. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- 2. The price system and the micro economy
- 3. Government micro intervention
- 4. The macro economy
- 5. Government macro intervention
- A Level: 6. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- 7. The price system and the micro economy
- 8. Government microeconomic intervention
- 9. The macro economy
- 10. Government macro intervention
- 11. Preparing for examinations.
Professor Colin Bamford is Associate Dean and Head of the Department of Logistics and Hospitality Management at the University of Huddersfield. He has written various applied Economics textbooks and published widely in this specialist field of Transport Economics. He has over 30 years’ experience of examining.
Susan Grant is an Economics lecturer. She has written more than 20 Economics books and is an experienced examiner.
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
22 July 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part two
In the second of our series, Sally shares a quick activity to help learners understand...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×