- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Nathalie Fayaud
- Available from: March 2019
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™ (0520), IGCSE (9-1) (7156) French as a Foreign Language syllabuses for examination 2021.
Send a Query×
This print and digital teacher’s resource helps you explore the full potential of the Cambridge IGCSE™ French as a Foreign Language series. It contains lesson ideas for mixed ability classes, answers to the coursebook and workbook exercises and explains pedagogical aims of classroom activities. The Cambridge Elevate teacher's resource contains editable worksheets, vocabulary lists, editable audioscripts and audio files for the listening activities in the coursebook. Together they help you save time when planning and preparing lessons, and allow you to mark quickly and confidently. For more information on how to access Cambridge Elevate, please see inside the front cover.
- Unit 0. Bienvenue en Francophonie !
- Unit 1. Mon quotidien
- Unit 2. La pleine forme
- Units 1 & 2. Révisez bien !
- Unit 3. Une famille à l'étranger
- Unit 4. Faites la fête !
- Units 3 & 4. Révisez bien !
- Unit 5. Ma ville, demain… ?
- Unit 6. La nature – amie, ennemie ou victime ?
- Units 5 & 6 Révisez bien !
- Unit 7. Bonjour de Francophonie !
- Unit 8. L'école, et après ?
- Units 7 & 8. Révisez bien !
- Unit 9. Au travail !
- Unit 10. À l'écoute du monde
- Units 9 & 10. Révisez bien !
- Unit 11. En voyage !
- Unit 12. Jeune au XXIe siècle
- Units 11 & 12. Révisez bien !
Latest newsAll news
02 July 2019
What is assessment for learning and what are the benefits?
Have you heard a lot about AfL but don't completely understand it? You're not alone!
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×